By the end of this project we will be able to:
- logically and intelligently argue for the appropriate use of graphic novels in an educational setting.
- recommend ways in which an instructor may integrate graphic novels and comic books into the literary structure of a classroom.
- distinguish between graphic novels and comic books with literary merit and those without.
- identify the various sub-genres within the broader umbrella of graphic novels and determine how they relate to or are divergent from traditional literary forms.
- explain the blog as a platform and graphic novel as a genre as methods to enhance information literacy.